Monday, October 1, 2012

New Product Alert!! Halloween Costume Fashion Show

Boy, I have been able to totally relax today!  It's raining and a wonderful day to sit and do NOTHING!  I LOVE Fall Break!  Speaking of fall, I don't know about you all, but October is one of my VERY favorite months to teach.  I love all of the fun activities that come along with Halloween and Fall!  :) 

I have just added a new Halloween unit to my store today.  It would be a SPOOKTACULAR addition to your writing curriculum because it addresses many of the common core standards for language.  With this activity, students will have a Halloween Costume Fashion Show.  No, the students don't have to dress up!  The models are already included in the unit.  The students work in groups to create a script for their model's costume.  This pack contains everything you need to add a little Halloween fun to your classroom.  You can check out this unit here



I love fall ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment