Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cyber Monday plus Tuesday Sale

I am SO excited to announce that TpT will be offering a Cyber Monday plus Tuesday sale!  I love this time of year because I LOAD my cart up with all kinds of fabulous materials from wonderful teachers.  I hope that you will use this opportunity to do that as well.  You will find that many sellers are offering 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 10% off each item (of the sale price).  I have several holiday items in my store and will be working to complete some things this weekend.  Two freebies I would like to feature are my Santa's New Suit Writing Activity.  This is a freebie to say thank you for all of your support!  I received several wonderful comments and feedback from teachers about this product, so I hope it is something you can use during the holidays.  Click here to check out this file. 
This other freebie is a file I recently updated.  I posted it last year, but have bought some really great holiday clipart since then and decided to "spruce" this baby up.  I have used these type of thank you notes for several years now.  They are easy and inexpensive! Click here to check out this file. 
This is not a freebie, but it is my newest holiday unit.  I am sure that many of your remember my Halloween Costume Fashion Show.  Well, my kids LOVED that activity and per their request asked if we could do a Christmas Fashion Show.  Even my most reluctant writer has told me that he "loves writing now because of the fun activities, like the fashion show."  So, how could I not honor their request?  I am sharing this file with you in case you want to use it in your classroom.  It's $3.50.  You can check it out by clicking here.  If you wait until Monday, you can get this $2.52. 
 Don't forget the BIG sale!  Mark your calendars! 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  I am SO thankful that you and the fact that you allow me to share my ideas with you! 

2 comments:


  1. I just bought a vacuum cleaner using black friday deals from Amazon.com. I have read many review to buy this vacuum cleaner and I found a website which give a very best advice. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner in this black friday I believe you should read the website: vacuum cleaner review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon has recently released a student discount for the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7. The discount gives students $50 off Kindle Fire HDX 7 as well as other selected products.The special pricing is available only to Amazon Student Members who have an active prime account. A prima account is a free six-month or $39/year plan.

    ReplyDelete