Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cyber Monday plus Tuesday Sale

I am SO excited to announce that TpT will be offering a Cyber Monday plus Tuesday sale!  I love this time of year because I LOAD my cart up with all kinds of fabulous materials from wonderful teachers.  I hope that you will use this opportunity to do that as well.  You will find that many sellers are offering 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 10% off each item (of the sale price).  I have several holiday items in my store and will be working to complete some things this weekend.  Two freebies I would like to feature are my Santa's New Suit Writing Activity.  This is a freebie to say thank you for all of your support!  I received several wonderful comments and feedback from teachers about this product, so I hope it is something you can use during the holidays.  Click here to check out this file. 
This other freebie is a file I recently updated.  I posted it last year, but have bought some really great holiday clipart since then and decided to "spruce" this baby up.  I have used these type of thank you notes for several years now.  They are easy and inexpensive! Click here to check out this file. 
This is not a freebie, but it is my newest holiday unit.  I am sure that many of your remember my Halloween Costume Fashion Show.  Well, my kids LOVED that activity and per their request asked if we could do a Christmas Fashion Show.  Even my most reluctant writer has told me that he "loves writing now because of the fun activities, like the fashion show."  So, how could I not honor their request?  I am sharing this file with you in case you want to use it in your classroom.  It's $3.50.  You can check it out by clicking here.  If you wait until Monday, you can get this $2.52. 
 Don't forget the BIG sale!  Mark your calendars! 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  I am SO thankful that you and the fact that you allow me to share my ideas with you! 

3 comments:

  1. For me Black Friday is always the most awaited time for shopping since the prices of many products are going to be droped. In this 2013 black friday I'm preparing to find some Black Friday PlayStation 4/PS4 deals or Coupons. And I hope Amazon will offer them because I prefer shopping online than going to a local shop.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I just bought a vacuum cleaner using black friday deals from Amazon.com. I have read many review to buy this vacuum cleaner and I found a website which give a very best advice. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner in this black friday I believe you should read the website: vacuum cleaner review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon has recently released a student discount for the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7. The discount gives students $50 off Kindle Fire HDX 7 as well as other selected products.The special pricing is available only to Amazon Student Members who have an active prime account. A prima account is a free six-month or $39/year plan.

    ReplyDelete