Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy March to You and a Freebie

OMG!!!  How in the world did I let a month go by without blogging?  I am not even sure if there are still people reading my blog at this point.  I have seriously neglected it.

I do have some exciting news!  My husband and I have adopted a new puppy.  His name is Bocephus (Bo).  He is an English mastiff.  He has definitely consumed a lot of our time during the last couple of weeks.  He turned eight weeks old yesterday and boy is he getting BIG!!!  Here is a picture of my sweet baby, but I will tell you, he is already a lot bigger!  If you know anything about mastiffs, you know they are BIG dogs!  We are excited about that!  I can't wait to have a dog that weighs over 200 lbs.  I love this big baby already! :)

Other excited news....the librarian at my school is SUPER talented!  If you need something made, created, drawn, etc., she is the "go-to" person.  Well, after slightly twisting her arm, I talked her into creating clipart to sell.  She has made all kinds of fonts, lettering, and clipart to sell.  I would love for you to check out her cutie patootie store.  She has even created a font just for me named Nicole's Dots. Click on the picture below to check out Crystal- the Libraryfox's graphics and fonts.  I promise you will love them!!!!
If you are still reading and have made it this far, I have a freebie to share with you.  I have created a St. Patrick's Day writing activity to share with you.  With this writing activity, the students will create a leprechaun trap and write an explanatory piece about how to make their trap.  What a fun and engaging way to get your kiddos writing!  Click on the picture below to check this file out in my TpT store!  I would love for you to leave some feedback while you are there.  :)




I have about five different files started and hope to get them finished soon, so be on the lookout for more products in the NEAR future!


Happy Sunday, ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are such an awesome friend! Thanks for all you've done to help me get started! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your librian's work is so cute, thank you for telling us about her.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete