Monday, June 24, 2013

5th Grade Reading Interactive Notebook is COMPLETE!!!

I know many of you wanted to know when the 5th grade Reading Interactive Notebook would be ready.  I am HAPPY to say that I completed it this weekend and it is available in my TpT and TN stores.

Here is a preview of the notebook:



This notebook features at least one page for every Reading standard of the Common Core, including the literature, informational, and foundation skills standards.  Each page has a title, the standard, and an "I Can" statement.  Then each page has a visual and concepts to help aid the student break down each standard.  This notebook will be an AWESOME resource for your kids to use as an "anchor" for year long learning.  

Third grade friends, I am working on the reading notebook for your grade level now.  I HOPE to have it finished in a few days.  :)  


Have a great start to the week!  

4 comments:

  1. You are so busy! I currently have the 4th grade one on my wish list! :)

    -Allison
    Adventures in Room 204

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the third grade one! Looking forward to the LA notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited for the third grade notebook. Thank you for working so hard on these. They look wonderful!!!
    teacupteacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete