Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day!

I hope everyone got to enjoy a day off to celebrate President's Day. If you were not out of school, I am sorry. :( I have been able to get a much needed restful weekend. I have also worked on some things and have posted them to my TPT an TN stores.



I am still continue my study of Presidents. I plan to do this by reading the novel, George Washington's Sock. Today, I posted the reading response sheets that I plan to use with my literature circles. If you are interested in checking them out, just click on the picture below.


I have had many teachers that have requested that I post more Science units. Here is a sneak peek as to what I am working on now. I hope to have this mini-unit posted by the end of the week. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment