Friday, March 16, 2012

Rockin' Sound Unit

My best selling unit on TpT is my States of Matter Unit. Many teachers have purchased this unit and have had much success with it in their classroom. I contribute this to my "hands-on" approach to teaching Science. I think a lot of teachers like using hands-on activities in their classroom, but don't really know where to start.

Teachers have sent me emails requesting more Science units. I am slowly but surely getting those up. I posted a Sound mini-unit late last night. I call this a mini-unit because the unit isn't complete like my States of Matter unit. This sound unit has lots of hands-on activities and ideas, but does not contain a study guide and final assessment for the unit. It's just not comprehensive.

Check out this unit! I think your kids will love the sound centers in which this kids learn about the principles of sound through hands-on experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, Your sound unit looks great - I'm a big fan of hands-on science too! I'm off to check out your store & I'm your newest blog follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete