Thursday, April 5, 2012

Enjoying Spring Break and New Products

I am sure many of you are on Spring Break this week. I hope that you all have enjoyed your time off. I know I have certainly loved being able to stay in my pajamas all day and do NOTHING! :) Well, I have not been totally unproductive. I have cleaned out my closet and switched it over from winter to summer and I have been busy working on products to post on TpT. My two newest units are:





You can check these units on TpT by clicking on the pictures above. Science teachers, you are in luck if you are looking for a hands-on way to teach Science.




1 comment:

  1. I just purchased your magnet unit. Thank you so much. It is a great supplement to my unit and my kids are going to be thrilled to do the activities. I just started my own blog as well and I appreciate your inspiration and support.

    ReplyDelete