Monday, July 22, 2013

5th Grade Language Notebook is Posted!!!

Whew!!!!  Boy, I am SO glad to have the last of my notebooks finished.  I posted the 5th grade Language Notebook late last night.  Now, I can take a break and relax for a couple of days before I have to get my tail to school and set up my classroom.

For those interested in the 5th grade notebook, here is what it looks like.  Here is the link to the product in my TpT and TN stores.





Now, hopefully, I can blog about other things.  :)  I am looking forward to attending a blogger/TpT meet up with some of my fellow KY(and surrounding states) friends.  I can't wait to post pictures and to tell you all about it.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicole! We can all relate to how gratifying it is to finish a big project! I also want to congratulate you on being the #2 seller for grades 3-5 (and #3 seller for all grades) on TPT last week!! It's a well deserved reward for all your hard work - and your awesome products!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Deb! I appreciate you taking the time to leave this sweet comment. :)

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your products very much. You are one of the few people that I follow on teacherspayteachers.com. Your mind is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole,

    I thought I would leave you a message and I see I'm not the first! I just feel so happy for you for all your success and wanted to say congratulations! Your work is so nice!

    I wish you a nice restful break after hours of hard work (I know the feeling...I just posted about posture from working at the computer lol).

    :) Shelley

    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete