Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello Shelby Font

Everyone has their addictions and obsessions.  Some people are addicted to caffeine, while others are addicted to exercising.  These are two things I am NOT addicted to.  LOL!  I will confess, my addiction would be FONTS.  I love fonts!  I literally sit at my computer for hours creating documents.  Do you know what takes me so long?  It's not formatting, it's not inserting clipart.  It's going through and finding the PERFECT font for that newsletter title or product cover.  I will confess that I have over 1,400 fonts downloaded to my Mac.  Yikes!  Did I just admit that?

Anyway, I often get the question of, "Where do you get all of the fonts you use in your files?"  Well, with having 1,400 fonts, I get fonts from a lot of places; however, there are certain fonts that I use in every file I make.  I LOVE the Hello fonts created by Jen Jones from Hello Literacy!  Her fonts are absolutely AMAZING!!!  She has them available on her blog to download or you can download them from her TpT store here.  She offers a commercial license if you wish to use her fonts in TpT products.  You can purchase this license for $20, which I highly recommend because it gives you permission to use any and all fonts that she has created or will create.  And let me tell you, she makes new fonts all the time.  In fact, Jen knows how obsessed I am with her fonts and even created a font for me.  The font is called Hello Shelby.

If you would like to download this adorable font, click on the picture above or here.  

I would like to give Jen Jones a big shout-out and thank you for the font!!!  Thank you for making this font-aholic's day! :)  I hope you all enjoy this font as much as I do! 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Shelby!! =) Great font for a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I'm such a font addict that I sometimes make my own... lol. You knew that though. ;-) This one is about as cute as it gets! You deserve to have lots of wonderful things in your honor because you are simply A-MAZ-ING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet words! You all really know how to make a girl blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her fonts too! Thanks for your tip a few months back about her license. I now literally use her fonts on all things I create (school and home). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a font addict, too! Thanks for sharing about Jen Jones. I just visited her store and the commercial font license is on sale this weekend! One more reason to make me consider starting my own blog...

    If you have any do/don'ts to share, I'd love to hear them!

    :)Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute font. I must add it to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like everyone else who commented - I'm a font lover too.. and I confess to spending too much time focusing on the perfect font for a given activity. :) Deb

    (And check out my new blog, Nicole - you're listed as a favorite blog!)
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete