Sunday, April 8, 2012

Multiplication Freebie!

Happy Easter, Everyone! I hope that you have had a wonderful day and that you have enjoyed your time with your family. Today is the last day of my Spring Break! :( A part of me is very sad that it had to come to an end, but the other part of me is excited. Our last day of school is May 18th. During the last month, we have several field trips planned and of course, state testing. I know at this point, it's all downhill from here and summer will be here before I know it. I am thoroughly looking forward to the time off. I have vacations planned, books to read, and I am sure that I will work on some items to post on TpT.

Anyway, I have something to share with you today. I posted this last night, but thought I would point you in the direction. For years, I have struggled with giving my kids multiplication quizzes. Rather than everyone taking the same quiz to show they have mastered their 3's, 4's, etc. I let the move at their own pace. Well, I had kids testing on 2's all the way up to testing 12's all at the same time. It was a NIGHTMARE making sure I had copies the needed tests made. It just about drove me insane. Well, this little freebie has been my lifesaver! Everyone now takes the "same" quiz. They just write what times tables they are testing over. Without looking at the document, it's kind of difficult to explain, but if you click on the picture below it will take you to my TpT page and you can download the freebie. There are directions in the packet for how to use it in the classroom. I hope that this is something you can use and will make your life a little easier. :) It's that the GOAL! We have enough on our plates...anything that can make our job easier, I am all for.

Please leave feedback! Let me know what you think. Besides, I love to hear from you.

Also, more information to come tomorrow, but I am participating in my first "collaborative" effort Earth Day giveaway. As part of this giveaway, I will be giving away one free item of choice from my store. You don't want to miss out on the opportunity to cash in on some wonderful materials offered from several sellers.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back tomorrow for more information about the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment