Sunday, January 15, 2012

Play Ball!

Who doesn't love games? Games are one of my favorite teaching tools because you can use them in so many different ways. Sometimes I use games just to review concepts that I have taught throughout the year. Other times I use them more as a formative assessment for a unit to determine areas where I need to go back and reteach. One of my ALL time favorite games is BASEBALL! My kids love it!

Well, this weekend, I decided to share this game with you. I just posted on my TPT and Teacher Notebook store this fabulous game for the LOW, LOW price of $1. The packet includes instructions for how to use baseball and three different game options...all loads of fun! It also includes base labels, scoreboard labels, and play cards to be used with two of the game options. Click on the link below to check out this game! I know you will absolutely LOVE it!



No comments:

Post a Comment