Sunday, January 8, 2012

WOW! and Hamburger Game Freebie!

Today I am just SO excited! First of all, one of my freebie games available on TPT was featured in the newsletter this week. It doesn't take much to thrill me I guess, but I can't tell you how excited I was when I opened that email this morning and saw my game featured. As exciting as this was, nothing could compare to what happened after that. The Lesson Plans SOS gals know that I am SUCH a fan of their work (I am not at stalker status yet, but that may come soon). I think I have bought EVERYTHING they offer that is grade appropriate for my kiddos. I love those girls! Here is the great part......they actually downloaded this Hamburger Game freebie and left a great review! I am telling you, I feel like a giggly school girl meeting Justin Beiber. LOL! Thank you, Melissa and Nicole for making my day! :)
If you would like to snag this freebie, you can click on the picture below:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment